Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store
This is an adult-themed blog in which sex, love, relationships, and violence are discussed. It should be considered 18+.

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Bi-sexual Blunders

I got a little irked today reading some posts about people who were labelled straight or homosexual because their current (or majority) partners were one sex or the other despite their assertation that they were in fact bisexual.

The way I see it, sexuality is a sort of slider: there's really truly deeply straight, really truly deeply homosexual, and then there's a huge area in the middle that goes both ways. I am personally a little more towards the hetero end, but still in the gray.

Generally speaking, I think most people are somewhere in the grey, but I respect their right to place themselves wherever they want. Basically, I just think it's extremely rude to assume you know someone's sexuality better than they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment