Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store
This is an adult-themed blog in which sex, love, relationships, and violence are discussed. It should be considered 18+.

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Alright, I've met it - The fantasy/kink that totally turns me off.

Husband has decided that he's into anal. On him. For some reason, this just totally switches me off to the point where all I'm thinking the whole time is "This is so wrong."

Am I a bad person for not being able to at least participate in this particular kink? I don't know. But I can't.

4 comments:

  1. The male pleasure zone found only through entering the anus is the P-spot. It is known to be as highly as erogenous as the female equivalent the G-spot. I personally don't have any problem with anal in any situation with my partner. I would recommend checking out Nina Hartley's Adult DVDs on anal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might just do that. I'd really like to be as supportive of his fantasies as he has been of mine, but I guess I'm rather leary considering one of his best friends is gay and constantly hitting on him.

    And yes, I know that being into anal doesn't automatically make a man gay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course it doesn't. :) Have you ever talked to your hubby about his friend? That may help you a little.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We've talked about it before: he's adamant that nothing has/will ever happen between them. It's an unfortunate paranoia on my part that Freud would have no doubt blamed on my mother.

    ReplyDelete