Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store
This is an adult-themed blog in which sex, love, relationships, and violence are discussed. It should be considered 18+.

Saturday, March 20, 2010

A good start

I was reading another blog today when it suddenly occurred to me: I have no real record of my life. I used to keep journals, until I found out my mother was reading them. I tried Livejournal briefly (Too many people whining about their really not so bad lives), but after that I just gave up. How to write what you really think without running the risk of people figuring out what you think of them (in a bad way)?

But it is settled! I "Quinn", am going to record, to the best of my ability, the truth of my day to day (or however often something significant happens)

No comments:

Post a Comment