Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store
This is an adult-themed blog in which sex, love, relationships, and violence are discussed. It should be considered 18+.

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Fake Orgasms

What woman has never faked an orgasm for whatever reason?

What man can really tell the difference?

I was reading a book the other day while in bed with Husband that stated that 40% of married men think that their wives have faked orgasms (dismally and incorrectly low if you ask me) and 97% think they would be able to tell if their wives were faking.

I laughed. So hard. Husband asked why and I explained the passage to him. He thought about it for a minute and finally said, "I think I'd be able to tell." I asked him if he thought I ever had and he said he certainly hoped not.

Case in point. I definitely have. On more than one occasion.

Granted, there's the school of thought that says you shouldn't fake it lest you teach them bad habits (Isn't that an odd way of saying it? Like training a dog.) but isn't it nice sometimes, especially when the fact that you aren't orgasming has nothing to do with them and everything to do with you, to let them think they're doing it right? I've always thought so. Especially when, for one reason or another, I'm not up for a long, drawn-out session.

Ok, baring myself to potential jealousy here but Husband will not fuck me unless he's already gotten me off once and he will not finish unless he's gotten me off.

This can sound great, but it is horrible when I'm having an off day and the orgasm isn't coming: he can literally finger/tongue/fuck me raw and nothing is happening, even if it takes an hour or more. And saying "I'm really not feeling it today" always gets me this kicked puppy look like I've just broken his universe.

So what do you think?
Ladies, do you fake it? Why or why not?
Gents, do you think you can tell?

2 comments:

  1. I can't say that I do.
    Sometimes I was so incredibly tired after a 13 hour day, and we'd just make love but I wouldn't orgasm. I'm semi vocal anyway so he doesn't mind just as long as it feels good for me. I'd tell him I'm holding an IOU pass ;)

    ReplyDelete