Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store
This is an adult-themed blog in which sex, love, relationships, and violence are discussed. It should be considered 18+.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

For those of us who are...

20% of people in relationships are in love with someone who is not their partner

Have you been there? Are you still there?

Why, why, why?

Maybe I'm just too pratical: I married a man I knew loved me more than I could ever love him and who would take care of me the way I like to be taken care of.

The cost of constantly asking your children: do you want it, or do you need it? Do I need OC? No. Do I want him? Oh hell, yeah. Will it ever go away? I don't know. I don't know if I want it to, because maybe it feels like that will be the last desperate gasp of my youth flying out the window.

Practical? No. Human? Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment